Greenville Oaks believes that God designed the family as the primary context for the formation of faith. This happens most of all in the home. Faith@Home creates a culture of intentional families. Faith@Home makes it easy to access the tools for yourself or to serve neighbors, co-workers, and friends.
The Faith@Home Center
- The Faith@Home Center offers resources and ideas that will make it easier and more likely for individuals and families to be intentional in their relationships, particularly when it comes to matters of faith.
- The Faith@Home Center offers tools that will encourage you in your relationships.
- Books are available for checkout in the Faith@Home Center on a wide variety of topics related to the Life Season Pointers.
- Faith@Home Online provides resources and ideas that will make it easier and more likely for individuals and families to be intentional in their relationships, particularly when it comes to matters of faith.
- Faith@Home Online provides tools that will encourage you in your relationships.
These simple guides give encouraging and thoughtful advice regarding various life situations and seasons. Each pointer will list the various resources that Greenville Oaks provides to people in each season of life.
|Should You Pursue Marriage?||Hope To Marry|
|The Living Together Option|
|Getting Ready for Marriage||Building a God-honoring Marriage|
|Beyond the Heartache of Infertility||An Unbelieving Spouse|
|Hope for a Difficult or Abusive Marriage||The Empty Nest Years|
|Your Family’s Finances||Addressing Addiction in the Family|
|Caring For an Aging Loved One||Understanding Grief|
|Sexual/Gender Identity Confusion|
These activity-based cards offer people ideas to immediately become intentional about their family relationships. Some are for couples, such as a date night recipe card. Others are activities for parents/grandparents to do with their children/grandchildren.
|Young Children||Older Children|
|Marriage Date Night|