Community Groups provide the primary opportunity for people to get connected with one another at Greenville Oaks. They are crucial to ongoing spiritual formation and provide multiple elements for spiritual growth (fellowship, Bible study, prayer) in a relational environment that allows true community and caring to flourish. Members of a group experience acceptance, encouragement and the opportunity to grow individually and collectively.
- Connect Groups are for people who share a similar life stage or common interests and focus on spiritual growth and caring for one another.
- Bible Study Groups are for people who want to come together regularly for a time of Bible study and prayer.
- Discipleship Groups are for people who want to focus more intensely on spiritual growth and discipleship in a small group experience.
- Sermon Focus Groups are for people who want to participate in a special church emphasis based on a sermon series for 6-8 weeks.
- Support Groups are for people who are experiencing difficult challenges and seasons of life. (HOPE at Greenville Oaks and Celebrate Recovery)
Community Groups are for everyone, members or not, and you are welcome to visit any group. For more information about a Community Group that is right for you, click HERE or contact Keith Maloney at 972-727-2359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.