Greenville Oaks Response to the COVID-19 Health Crisis
Published: October 22
Greenville Oaks is planning to resume in-person Children's Worship, beginning on November 1. Watch the video to the right from October 22 as Collin Packer shares details about in-person Children's Worship at Greenville Oaks.
Children's worship is available, beginning on November 1, during the sermon time of 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. worship for preschool and elementary children through 6th grade. The staffed nursery will be open during the entirety of worship on Sunday morning.
Health & Safety Protocol
- Masks are required of all volunteers.
- Masks are required for all children 10 years and above, but are encouraged for those younger and able.
- There will be extra sanitization in all areas and toys used by children.
- We will conduct temperature checks for all adults and children attending children’s programming.
- Only one adult from each family should drop off and pick up children.
In-Person Worship Resumes
Published: September 15
Greenville Oaks has resumed in-person worship. Watch the video to the right from September 4 as Collin Packer shares details about in-person worship at Greenville Oaks.
Together Again Guidelines
In-Person vs. Online
Worship Is open to everyone. We encourage everyone to use discernment in deciding whether to attend or not.
We recommend that those with the following conditions stay home and worship online:
- Anyone who feels vulnerable due to health condition or age
- Anyone who is sick OR has someone sick in their household
- Anyone who is uncomfortable with an in-person worship gathering using these health and safety guidelines
The Greenville Oaks campus is open for in-person worship on Sunday mornings.
- Online worship continues weekly at greenvilleoaks.online.church.
Health & Safety Protocol
- Masks are required for all in attendance while in the building, as we lovingly care for each other during worship.
- Hand sanitizer is available at worship entrances.
- The building is being regularly cleaned and sanitized. Seats are sprayed with a virucide sanitizer.
- Individually sealed, pre-packaged communion elements are available at worship entrances.
There are multiple stations available across the campus (West Lobby, Faith@Home Center, and South Entrance) for giving cash or checks. You may also give:
- Online - greenvilleoaks.org/give
- Text GIVE to 972-597-5899
- Social distancing guidelines are observed before, during, and after the service.
- The Worship Center is configured to provide an environment for families to remain socially distant during worship.
- Family members are seated together and families are socially distanced throughout worship.
- After worship, families are dismissed to the nearest exit and are welcome to interact socially outside.