Grounded in our mission, vision, and values, we believe that Greenville Oaks is called to provide hope and peace in the face of fear and anxiety. We want to be a church that cares for our community in addition to the members of our church. We also believe that spiritual growth and discipleship happens when we serve, both individually and with our families. #ForCollinCounty is an ongoing community focus to help those who live around us.
Change the World
This ministry exists to inspire, equip, and mobilize members of the Allen-Fairview-Lucas community to serve our neighbors and change the world in positive ways.
Greenville Oaks serves our community by providing support and resources to the following local non-profit organizations. Many Connect Groups serve through these organizations.
- Allen Community Outreach - provides essential human and social services
- Samaritan Inn - provides comprehensive homeless services in Collin County
- Family Promise - a network of churches that provide lodging and meals for the homeless
- Trusted World - provides effective donation process to help resolve situational poverty
- Habitat for Humanity - brings people together to build homes and communities
- N-Tech - a Christian homeschool co-op that offers enrichment to homeschool families
- Boy Scounts and Girl Scouts
- Cornerstone Ranch - a group home for adults with disabilities
- City Square - provides affordable housing in Dallas with permanent supportive housing, transitional housing, and rapid rehousing
- Christian Care Center - provides faith-based not-for-profit senior living communities
- Allen Independent School District
- Collin County Social Workers Association
- MLK Appreciation Day
ESL (English as a Second Language) Classes
Greenville Oaks hosts weekly ESL classes (September through May). Classes meet on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m.
* ESL has been canceled indefinitely because of the current COVID-19 public health crisis.