Greenville Oaks Response to the COVID-19 Health Crisis
Published: September 15
Greenville Oaks has resumed in-person worship. Watch the video to the right from September 4 as Collin Packer shares details about in-person worship at Greenville Oaks.
Register to Attend In-Person Worship
Together Again Guidelines
In-Person vs. Online
Worship Is open to everyone. We encourage everyone to use discernment in deciding whether to attend or not.
We recommend that those with the following conditions stay home and worship online:
- Anyone who feels vulnerable due to health condition or age
- Anyone who is sick OR has someone sick in their household
- Anyone who is uncomfortable with an in-person worship gathering using these health and safety guidelines
The Greenville Oaks campus is open for in-person worship on Sunday mornings.
- Online worship continues weekly at greenvilleoaks.online.church.
- Doors are open 15 minutes before worship begins.
- Children's programming and childcare are not currently available.
- The nursery will be open (but unstaffed) during worship.
Health & Safety Protocol
- Masks are required for all in attendance while in the building, as we lovingly care for each other during worship.
- Hand sanitizer is available at worship entrances.
- The building is being regularly cleaned and sanitized. Seats are sprayed with a virucide sanitizer.
- Individually sealed, pre-packaged communion elements are available at worship entrances.
There are multiple stations available across the campus (West Lobby, Faith@Home Center, and North Entrance) for giving cash or checks. You may also give:
- Online - greenvilleoaks.org/give
- Text GIVE to 972-597-5899
- Social distancing guidelines are observed before, during, and after the service.
- The Worship Center is configured to provide an environment for families to remain socially distant during worship.
- Family members are seated together and families are socially distanced throughout worship. Children stay with their parents.
- After worship, families are dismissed to the nearest exit and are welcome to interact socially outside.