Welcome to Greenville Oaks Christian Preschool. We are pleased you would take the time to visit. If you are seeking a preschool opportunity for your child for the upcoming year, we would love to talk to you about Greenville Oaks Christian Preschool (GOCP).
As a ministry of the Greenville Oaks Church of Christ, GOCP serves the young families of our congregation and our community. At GOCP, we strive to provide a safe, loving, Christian, caring place for children to learn and grow, as well as have fun with friends and teachers. Currently, we welcome kids between the ages of 18 months through 5 years old.
Preschool is an important part of a child’s development and provides a strong foundation for their academic future. These concepts instill an all-important love of school as well as a confidence that they can carry with them as they move to elementary school.
GOCP features a learn-and-play format. We base our curriculum on the Frogstreet Learning Program which focuses on literacy and age appropriate teaching concepts through play and imitation. We strive to offer opportunities for successful learning experiences in:
- Language & listening activities
- Creative play centers- designed to encourage imaginative play
- Manipulative materials
- Problem solving exercises
- Math & Science activities
- Gross and Fine motor development activities
- Weekly specials activities in Music, Spanish and PE
- Children's chapel featuring interactive Bible stories, prayers, and monthly songs and dances
- Creative art activities